Middle School Choral Curriculum
Seventh- Grade Choir offers the opportunity to participate in a vocal music program dedicated to the pursuit of excellence in music through performance. Students participate in daily rehearsals. Student perform 3 evening concerts during the school year.Enduring Understandings:
- The performing arts provide a window to a world of emotional, abstract and creative experiences.
- The educated listener or observer is able to critique a performance in terms of the indigenous elements of that particular art form.
- The performing arts reflect culture, values, and history.
- Becoming a performing artist takes more than talent - It takes perseverance and dedication through intricate training.
- Affirmation of a performer’s success is a personal journey.
- Breaking existing artistic norms often gives rise to new forms of expression.
What elements are required to create a proper vocal sound?
student and conductor play in the musical interpretation of a composition?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Freedom Middle School Select Choir song #3
HD Clark middle school choir second song
Bernard Middle School Choir SONG: Thank You, Soldiers
Share this Post
Middle School Choir, Music
MARCH 22, 2023
A breakthrough in middle school choral teaching—seven years in the making! Frank Abrahams, Judy Bowers, Paul D. Head, James…Read More
High School Choral Music
MARCH 22, 2023
MUSIC FOR DEVELOPING CHORAL PROGRAMS AND STANDARD MUSIC FOR EVERY CHORAL LIBRARY Below is just the beginning of a repertoire…Read More