Arkansas Gospel Mass Choir
After spending 14 years singing in the Georgia Mass Choir, Charles Moore felt the pull to move on. So, in 2004 he followed that calling and moved on to Arkansas. Not long after he arrived in Arkansas he began his search to put together a mass choir much like the one he left a couple of years earlier. The results of Mr. Moore's search was the Arkansas Gospel Mass Choir.
The Arkansas Gospel Mass Choir blends 132 -voices into an award winning Christian music group. Their unique style runs the gamut from the traditional to more jazzy form of Gospel that makes for one powerful sound.
- Your Grace: This soulful song starts out a slow pace that tugs at you and makes you feel like swaying to the music. As the song goes on the intensity builds and soon you just want to jump to your feet.
- : Get ready to jump and shout as this songs reaches deep down and lifts you up.
- : This song mixes worshiping words with that rhythmic flow that takes you back to the early days of Rhythm & Blues of the 1950's & 1960's.
- : Hold on to your seat as slowly drawn in by the words when the singer beckons you to join him in worshiping the Lord. The beat of the music will make you stand up and shout with praises.
- : This song has the feel of some of the Motown women that will sit-up in your seat as you take in each and every word.
- The power in the singer's voice and in the song make you want to joining in and sing.
- : The contemporary sounds of this song will churn up your emotions until you just have to shout out.
- : This song has that jazzy sound that makes you want to tap your toes as you sit back and listen.
- : A soulful song that will penetrate your being and cause your body to sway to the rhythm of the music.