Mormon Tabernacle Choir requirements
Instrumentalists interested in auditioning for the Orchestra must meet the following qualifications:
- Be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in good standing.
- Live within a 100-mile radius of the Tabernacle on Temple Square.
- Be willing to provide their service and talent as a volunteer.
Audition appointments and materials—including an application form and the music required for the audition—can be requested by sending an e-mail to Ed Thompson, Audition Coordinator, at the following address: EdThompson_OTS_Aud@comcast.net
Auditions for the Orchestra at Temple Square are held on Thursday evenings throughout the year as openings arise. The most timely announcements of specific or anticipated vacancies are published on this page of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir website.
- Currently there are no vacancies in this section.
- Currently there are no vacancies in these instrumental categories.